Terms and conditions
How we collect your information
We collect information about you:
- when you fill in forms in this website
- when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback or take part in competitions;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
How we use your information
We use your information:
- for customer service and,
- if you agree, to contact you with information about news, promotions, customer surveys, competitions, exclusive offers, events and other information we think may be of interest to you.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third party.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Macchiato Bar or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of Macchiato Bar, our customers or others.
You can at any time ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Securing your information
All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Some of these servers may be located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that your personal information is held subject to suitable contractual provisions and administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect it from authorised access and use. Please note, however, that whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred over the internet.
We respect and protect the privacy of all visitors to our website. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are at all concerned about anything regarding the privacy of your details.
We do request personal information such as your name, email address, company details, etc when you subscribe to our mailing list, enter competitions, provided feedback, etc. This information helps us understand a little more about our consumers, but please be assured that we never share your details with third parties unless you give us your permission.
All data is controlled by Macchiato Bar, and we are fully PCI compliant.
You may not use or copy any content of this website for any commercial purpose or usage without prior written consent. You may not copy our logo or any other graphic elements from our website without prior written consent.
You may not create any link to MACCHIATO BAR website without our consent.